Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Jonker Street during the CNY festives - 1

Jonker street - one of the not-to-miss place in Malacca, and at all time, not-to-be-miss during CNY festive.

The hawkers still operates even on the second day of CNY, surprisingly the street is crowded with people.

I managed to take some photo despite of the unbalanced lighting (spot-lights, neon lighting and red lanterns. Haha, trying to avoid too much red exposed in my photos are extremely difficult)

Some photos,

Feb08 044-ew
What? My sister is missing, my father is not posing and my nephew turned...

Feb08 046-ew
Ok, now is better.

Feb08 050-ew
I like this shot, and I think was the best shot I get from Jonker street, although the lighting is quite dim. The shadows made it more...3D?

Feb08 060-ecw
Ladies shopping for accessories.

Feb08 063-ew

Feb08 066-ew

Feb08 065-ew

Feb08 070-ew
Handsome guy from the street...

Feb08 072-ew
Hungry, muah ci.

Feb08 073-ew
Yummy yummy.

No comments: